Low noise, anticavitation
1″ upto 36″
upto ANSI 4500#
CS, Cr-Mo, SS
Specifically studied for severe service applications, LIMIPHON valves were designed and built by Parcol in 1971. Based on the concept of multi-path and multi-stage labyrinths (velocity controlled trim), LIMIPHON trim divides flow into many streams to minimize the energy levels and it is the ideal solution for all those applications where high pressure drops are the main cause of noise, cavitation, vibrations and erosions.
Typical services where LIMIPHON valves are indicated :
- Compressor recycle (antisurge )
- Blowdown to vent or flare
- Natural gas pressure reducing stations (anti-icing effect)
- Steam turbine by-pass stations
- Feedpump recirculation
- Feedwater start-up (see also Parcol VARISTEP valve)
- Pump test loops
- Superheater/reheater attemperator spray
- Deaerator level control
LIMIPHON control valves are available in Angle, Straighy-way or Z-type style.